More People with Intellectual Disabilities Included
Since its foundation in 1965, it has worked for the social inclusion of the person with intellectual disabilities and their family. It is an active part in the construction of public policies around this population. Its inclusive social model is based on research, innovation and the systematization of best practices supported by the human talent that makes it up, qualified and committed.
The ITE works under the “INCLUSIVE SOCIAL MODEL OF THE NEW ITE” that includes corporate social responsibility and taking an active and leading role in actions such as:
- Strengthening the cognitive or intellectual disability in the City of Cali
- Effective participation in the Development Plans of Santiago de Cali
- To be part of the “Social Inclusion Advisory Office” that works transversally with all the Planning and Education Secretariat
- Constructing Public Policies on Intellectual Disability: Corporate Social Responsibility and Labor Inclusion, Inclusive Education and Construction of Public Policy on Disability.
- Contributing the development of the processes of social inclusion of people with and in situations of intellectual disability in Colombia.
- Adapting and strengthenning your value proposition based on the Inclusive Social Model.
- Ensuring sustainability and financial growth.
- Optimizing processes and structure according to the requirements of the Inclusive Social Model.
- Strengthenning the skills, well-being and culture of human talent.
We develop and accompany Life Projects for people with intellectual disabilities and their families that maximize their Quality of Life and enhance their Inclusion process.
We generate social transformation towards a conscious and sensitive environment, leading the construction of inclusive public policies around disability, always taking into account the preservation of the environment.
More people with intellectual disabilities, including social, family and work.